The great hike over Cvrsnica, the highest Herzegovinian mountain.
Cvrsnica is one of the most beautiful mountains in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and definitely one of the highlights of the ERO Travel. It hosts the most elevated mountain lodge along the entire Via Dinarica– Mountain hut Vilinac located at 1964 masl, as well as a couple of small lakes and a glorious rock eye Hajducka Vrata (Rebel’s Gate).
We will start our journey in the picturesque village of Diva Grabovica, located 35 km north of Mostar. After going 4.5 km along a paved road, we start our hiking tour along the Neretva canyon. We will discover the breathtaking beauty of the massif Čvrsnica and experience the wild Bosnian nature. Enjoy the untouched beauty of dense pine forests and natural drinking water springs along the way.
BEFORE YOU GO:
- Activity time: 4h
- Total tour time with transfer: 5h
- Dificulty: Moderate
- Minimum registration: 2 persons
- Season from: April 1′ – October 15′
- Languages spoken: English
- Please show up at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time. The tour starts at 8:30 and ends depending on the physical level of participants and the weather.
- Hiking wear; ensure you have some layers of clothing to add or remove as the temperature varies significantly from start to destination point
- Hiking boots or non-slip, sturdy sports shoes. No open toe shoes!
- Water bottle (1 litre min)
- Light snack