Cycling: Railroad of Ciro, Herzegovina hilly karst
(Send request for transfer)
Active from: 01.03-01.11
–Start point: Hotel Mogorjelo, Čapljina
Included in price: support
– Road book: Itineraries and route information
– Suggestions: natural, cultural and gastronomic heritage
– Entrance: Vjetrenica cave
–Transfer: back to Čapljina
– Specialized guide: 120 €/ day
– Lunch and tasting: 25 €, Speciality of Herzegovina
– Transfers(A/R): to Čapljina / Zavala
– Baggages Transfers
Bicycle rental available:
-Classic: 20 €
-Electric: 40 €
The Historic Railroad Trail with steam locomotives passes from Mostar alongside Neretva river all the way across the border with Croatia, ending in Dubrovnik. The construction of this trail started in 1898 and ended in 1901.
Today this trail is reconstructed into a cycling track.
Starting our excursion in Čapljina and stopping along the way on various observation posts and resting places and making the stop over in Brštanica where the Ćiro’s station is located.
Next stop is in Ravno where we can indulge in tastes of local homemade food.
Ending the day with the visit to world wide famous Vjetrenica cave, the largest and most important cave in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Tickets, Transport, Fees